Argyle Diamond Investments seem very attractive. Presented as a safe haven, they promise exceptional returns. These offers are actually very risky, better not to go.
Investment diamonds, what are they?
Companies offer you from their website, but also by phone or email, to buy diamonds, explaining that their value will surely increase thanks to strong demand.
These investment diamonds are presented as more profitable investments than bank savings products (livret A, PEL, etc.) and safer than financial investments such as shares because they are supposedly sheltered from financial crises. It is actually a high risk investment.
I have been approached, should I invest?
Be careful because more and more savers are contacting us to complain about the aggressive canvassing of these companies or difficulties in recovering their investment or even reaching their interlocutor.
To offer you pink diamonds, which generally fall under the intermediation in various goods, companies must first have a registration number assigned by the AMF, which must appear on the information document intended for investors. However, to date, no offer has obtained this registration number. Therefore, if you are offered to invest in diamonds, do not follow up because these companies do not comply with the regulations in force. Note, however, that the registration number given by the AMF does not necessarily mean that the products offered by the company are not risky.
During any investment, be vigilant:
- No commercial discourse should obscure the fact that there is no such thing as high return without high risk,
- Find out about the companies or people offering you an investment (corporate identity, country of establishment, civil liability, organizational rules, AMF registration number, etc.),
- Only invest in what you understand,
- Ask yourself how the value of the product offered is set (purchase price or sale price),
- Find out specifically about the terms and conditions for reselling the product and the associated deadlines, especially in the case where the product invests in a market where there are few transactions.
What if I got scammed?
Australian pink diamonds You must file a complaint with the district court of the place of the possible infringement and provide the competent judicial authorities with all possible information (references of money transfers, identified contacts, addresses, emails or emails, Skype, etc.).